Top 5 reasons why you should use Adobe Connect Meeting for your web conference calls.
- Cheaper than a cup of coffee. Adobe Connect allows you to host meetings face to face, share documents, see all of your participants and still never leave your home or office; all for less than your daily cup of coffee. You don’t even have to put on pants …that’s assuming that the camera will only show from the chest up. Either way, no flying across the country, driving across the state or even leaving your home or office. Invite your colleagues to your meeting, upload your agenda, video, documents and hold a face to face meeting in seconds.
- Everything’s in its place, every time. Adobe Connect rooms are persistent, meaning once you set it up for your meeting and uploaded all of your documents, you don’t have to upload them again for the 2nd meeting. Those documents will remain securely in your room until you need them again. You’ve gone through all of the trouble of organizing your virtual space for a perfect meeting, why should you have to do it again.
- Whatever you want, you can have. Adobe Connect offers customizable layouts that they call “Pods”. These pods essentially allow you to customize the look and feel of the room to your exact specifications. There are a ‘Vantage Point’ pods for all users to interact with each other just like a real class room, a ‘Talking stick’ pod that allows users to share HD video from unlimited webcams and remotes, a ‘Fast Track’ pod for automated participant tracking and post-event surveys and certificates, and much, much more. You need it, there’s a pod for it.
- Meet anywhere, yes we mean anywhere. With Adobe Connect Mobile, you have a product that was built specifically for all Apple IOS devices, Android and the Blackberry playbook mobile devices. Connect Mobile give you the same amazing functionality of a desktop computer. You can share rich content, PowerPoint documents, PDFs and much, much more. You can even share the rear and front facing camera to live stream video during your meeting. Conduct polls, change layouts, do almost anything from anywhere.
- Adobe Connect’ s got the castle wall, alligators, moat, everything. Adobe Connect provides one of the most secure conferencing platforms on the market and because of this, it is the number one conferencing system used by education institutions, the US Department of Defense and other government organizations. Adobe Connect has both organic and layered physical, network and meeting security measures in place. In this age of identity thefts and internet security breaches, do you really what to trust your meeting’s security to any old web conference provider.